EVEREST BASE CAMP
Climbing 5364m to Everest Base Camp
& conquer the highest downhill marathon
Everest Base Camp Marathon 2023
The post trip 'feels' you'll get from this adventure won't be beaten.
ONE DAY YOU WILL ONLY HAVE 1 DAY...GO BEFORE YOU CAN'T
When: May 17 - June 2nd 2023
Cost: $9,590 (flights and insurance included)
We organise your international flights, travel insurance, visas, helicopters, trekking & marathon forms, so you don't have to worry about a thing!
We provide you with all the packing list, information & what to expect as we have been there many times before.
Bookings closing 15th Feb 2023.
Note there must be a minimum of 10 people committed to this trip for it to take place.
- Economy flights ex Sydney to Kathmandu and return
- 3 nights accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu pre and 1 night post trek
- Internal private helicopter from Kathmandu to Lukla to start the trek
- Internal private helicopter from Namche Bazaar to Kathmandu at end of the trek
- Personal travel insurance
- Comprehensive pre trek information
- 12 day Base Camp Trek that reaches altitude above 5500m
- Accommodation along the trek to Everest Base Camp
- Everest marathon race entry
- Accommodation at Everest Base Camp
- Required permits and park fees
- Local English speaker tour leader
- Required number of porters (1 per 2 passengers)
- Visa + application processing
- Airport transfers (Australia and Nepal)
- 2023 training program
- Charlie Bucket Projects content team travelling with you
Additional extras / requirements:
- Optional activities
- Outside of breakfast at the hotel pre and post trek, meals are to be purchased personally along the trek. You can expect to pay around US$10 per meal but it varies along the track. Guides and porters will provide information daily on where meals can be purchased
- Guide & porter tips
A) Upfront payment
$9,590 AUD & you are ready to take on Everest Base Camp Marathon.
B) Book now & pay later
$3,500 AUD Deposit. An instalment of $3,090 AUD to be made by 27th Feb 202 & final payment of $3,000 by 27th Mar 2023.
If you have any questions about the trip and the details, please contact Jess Layton at firstname.lastname@example.org.