COVID Info & FAQs (carpark)
MEMBER STANDARDS & REQUIREMENTS
- Members are not to be allowed in the facilities under any circumstances - Members must bring their own sweat towel and water bottle – “NO TOWEL, NO TRAIN”
- Members should be encouraged to leave premises immediately after training – “GET IN, TRAIN, GET OUT”, NO LOITERING
- All members must pre-book for classes – no member should be on site or in a class without registration
- Members must use disinfectant and single use cloths to clean equipment during and after their session – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Members must use hand sanitiser provided before and after their session
- These standards and requirements are enforced across CBT 1on1 sessions and Rent - A - Box.
VISITOR CHECK IN VIA QR CODE
- No visitors are permitted inside the facilities at this current time.
SOCIAL + PHYSICAL DISTANCING
Follow all social distancing markers and barricades
All equipment must be spaced according to social distancing guidelines of 1.5m apart
Signage throughout outdoor space shows maximum capacity according to 4 sqm rule, in addition to more conservative Chocolate Box Training maximum capacities
CLEANING STANDARDS + PROTOCOL
- Equipment is cleaned after each use by client and daily by staff
COVID-19 MARSHAL REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Must wear visibly distinctive clothing
Must read the COVID-19 Safety Plan in full
Responsible for maintaining social and physical distancing measures
Responsible for maintaining cleaning protocol
Responsible for maintaining record keeping – member check ins
now taking expressions of interest
ONE DAY YOU'LL ONLY HAVE 1 DAY...GO BEFORE YOU CAN'T
We are thrilled to share the upcoming CBT Travel calendar with you guys. There are 5 trips planned for 2023 and early 2024, but they will each only be able to go ahead with specific numbers to better your experience. So read on, get excited, and complete the EOI form below.
Everest Base Camp - An almighty challenge on the body and the mind. This ain't a holiday.
Kokoda Trek - 9 days. Hike through history and immerse yourself in the local culture.
New Zealand - A white winter? Hell Yeah!
Mount Kilimanjaro - Climb the tallest mountain in Africa. Wow. Head off on a safari, explore the crystal clear waters & white sandy beaches of Zanzibar.
Bali Box '24 - Beach. Burpees. Bintangs. Need we say more?