Book in for a training session and go into a weekly draw to win one of 3 prizes.
- Offer valid to all members who are local residents or workers 18 years & older only (photo ID required). First time guests and returning clients are welcome and can enter by following the mechanics outlined below.
- Not valid with any other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Not transferrable.
- Promotion commences week beginning 2 August 2021.
- Prizes must be collected by 30 September 2021 from Chocolate Box Training whilst the free Unlimited Training must be activated by 30 June 2022.
Mechanics of Entry:
- Download the Chocolate Box Training App from your favourite App Store.
- Create an account OR log in using an existing profile and purchase any of the following training sessions:
- Personal Training
- Rent - A - Bed
- Rent - A - Box
- Weights Gym
Book into your purchased session via the 'book' section on your app and turn up to your session time to train.
- All names will go into the pool for the week, with winners to be announced each Sunday. Winners will be chosen using a computer generated random selection tool.
As with any exercise program, you assume certain risks to your health and safety by starting an exercise program and/or participating in exercise activities. Participants are urged to always consult a medical professional or physician before participating in activity or starting an exercise program.
Chocolate Box Training is owned and operated under Sleaping Giant Pty Ltd. This is an Agreement under which you agree to become a member of Chocolate Box Training.
Safety – You agree to give us all relevant health and fitness information before performing any exercise in our facility. Each time you use our gym you must ensure you are in good physical condition and know of no medical (or other) reason why you should not exercise.
Sign Up Fee - Set-up (and reactivation) fee is $65 AUD. This is an administrative fee to cover the set-up costs of your membership and is non-refundable.
Minimum Term Agreement - A minimum of 12-week debit payments before any cancellation or downgrade of membership package can be made.
- Putting your Membership on Hold - If we agree, you may freeze your Membership for travel, medical or hardship reasons but must give proof. We do not hold memberships for laziness or lack of motivation. We hold for a maximum 4 weeks for holidays (if travelling for longer, please supply documentation); injury hold for a maximum of 8 weeks and pregnancy hold for a maximum 12 weeks (however, we will take into account on a case by case basis). Those on weekly membership payments must give 10 days notice. Fortnightly payments must give 3 weeks notice and monthly payments must give 6 weeks notice. All requests must be sent via email to email@example.com.
Cancellations – You can cancel your membership within the Minimum Term Agreement, but the remainder of the minimum weekly charges and the sign-up fee will be not be reimbursed. Cancellation of memberships outside the Minimum Term Agreement can be made. Allow 10 days’ notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellations to your account.
Insufficient Funds – Your bank or credit provider may charge you an overdraw fee for insufficient funds. Our third-party biller (ezidebit) may also charge an administration fee of $15.80 AUD.
Infractions - Any dishonours caused by the member will incur a $15.80 AUD fee charged externally by our third-party biller (ezidebit).
Late Fees - A $3 AUD late cancellation or no show fee will be applied for Group, Strength & Conditioning, Yoga, Pilates and Barre Classes. A late fee of $15 AUD will be charged for a no-show or if not checked into (in the building) 5 minutes prior to the start of any Reformer Class. You must cancel out of class or remove yourself from waitlist 2hrs before start class time. Please note, an additional administration charge may be charged based on payment method by our third-party biller (ezidebit).
8a: 2021 Outdoor PT late cancellation window is 6 hours. Cancel at least 6 hours before session start time to avoid forfeiting your session.
Transaction fees: Chocolate Box Training will cover the $0.69 transaction fee for all membership debits, regardless of the chosen payment method. Note that there is an additional transaction fee of 2.2% for all payments processed using credit card.
Changes to method of payment must be made directly at Reception or via email to email@example.com. Please note that changing payment details on the CBT App doesn't update on our system.
Personal Hygiene - Towel use is compulsory for health reasons.
Gym Attire - We encourage you to train with a shirt on.
Gym Equipment - This is your gym, so be sure to put away any weights or equipment back to its proper location.