“BYO | Mate”
Refer a friend (for current members) OR (for new members) join with a friend and receive a Whoop.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the spring promotion - ‘BYO | Mate’ promoted by Chocolate Box Training.
1. Offer valid for first time guests who are local residents or workers 18 years & older only, (photo ID required). Not valid with any other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Not transferrable.
2. Promotion commences 1 September 2020 and ends 30 November 2020 (midnight).
3. Mechanics of Entry (Current Members):
(i) Member recommends a family member or friend to Chocolate Box Training
(ii) Non-member will fill out the BYO | Mate form on the Chocolate Box Training website and include the name of the current member who referred them. Form must be filled out prior to trial to be eligible
(iii) Non-member will download the Chocolate Box Training App, purchase the Introductory offer (Spring 2020 for $20)
(iv) At the end of the introductory trial period (14 days), upon signing up to a CBT Unlimited Training Membership or Studio Ellipsis Unlimited Membership (minimum 12 weeks), both member (referrer) and new member will both receive a Whoop
4. Mechanics of Entry (Non-Members):
(i) Non-members will fill out the BYO | Mate form on the Chocolate Box Training website and include the name of their mate (non-member). Note: their mate will also have to fill in the form! Form must be filled out prior to trial to be eligible
(ii) Download the Chocolate Box Training App, purchase the Introductory offer (Spring 2020 for $20) as well as their mate
(iii) At the end of the trial period (14 days), upon both signing up to a CBT Unlimited Training Membership or Studio Ellipsis Unlimited Membership (minimum 12 weeks), both will receive a Whoop
5. ‘New members’ are classified as those who have not been registered with Chocolate Box Training in the last 12 months.
6. Non-members must sign up to an Unlimited Membership Package ($59 CBT or $49 Studio Ellipsis weekly memberships) within the 14-day trial period in order to be eligible for the offer. Minimum 12-week membership. To be eligible for the Whoop, Unlimited Memberships need to be purchased no later than 30 November 2020.
7. About the prize:
(a) The WHOOP comes with strap and a 6-month paid subscription and access to the app. Chocolate Box Training will provide the hardware (strap) and a link to access your 6-month paid subscription. After 6 months, it is entirely up to the member to continue with their Whoop membership. RRP $264 AUD. For more info on the Whoop click here.
(b) Limit of 1 Whoop per member.
8. Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash value.
As with any exercise program, you assume certain risks to your health and safety by starting an exercise program and/or participating in exercise activities. Participants are urged to always consult a medical professional or physician before participating in activity or starting an exercise program.
Chocolate Box Training is owned and operated under Sleaping Giant Pty Ltd. This is an Agreement under which you agree to become a member of Chocolate Box Training.
1. Safety – You agree to give us all relevant health and fitness information before performing any exercise in our facility. Each time you use our gym you must ensure you are in good physical condition and know of no medical (or other) reason why you should not exercise.
2. Sign Up Fee - Set-up (and reactivation) fee is $65 AUD. This is an administrative fee to cover the set-up costs of your membership and non-refundable.
3. Minimum Term Agreement - A minimum of 12-week debit payments before any cancellation or downgrade of membership package can be made.
4. Putting your Membership on Hold - If we agree, you may freeze your Membership for travel, medical or hardship reasons but must give proof. We do not hold memberships for laziness or lack of motivation. We hold for a maximum 4 weeks for holidays (if travelling for longer, please supply documentation); injury hold for a maximum of 8 weeks and pregnancy hold for a maximum 12 weeks (however, we will take into account on a case by case basis). Those on weekly membership payments must give 10 days notice. Fortnightly payments must give 3 weeks notice and monthly payments must give 6 weeks notice. All requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Cancellations – You can cancel your membership within the Minimum Term Agreement, but the remainder of the minimum weekly charges and the sign-up fee will be not be reimbursed. Cancellation of memberships outside the Minimum Term Agreement can be made. Allow 10 days’ notice via email to email@example.com for any cancellations to your account.
6. Insufficient Funds – Your bank or credit provider may charge you an overdraw fee for insufficient funds. Our third-party biller (EZ Debit) may also charge an administration fee.
7. Infractions - Any dishonours caused by the member will incur a $15 AUD fee charged externally by our third-party biller (EZ Debit).
8. Late Fees for Reformer Class Only - A late fee of $15 AUD will be charged for a no-show or if not checked into Reformers Class (in the building) 5 minutes prior to the start of the class.
9. Personal Hygiene - Towel use is compulsory for health reasons.
10. Gym Attire - We encourage you to train with a shirt on.
11. Gym Equipment - This is your gym, so be sure to put away any weights or equipment back to its proper location.