Terms & Conditions
SUMMER 2023 NEW MEMBER PROMOTION
4 weeks free training, free physio, scan, plan and epic salads. This is HUGE.
Start with a free trial session and confirm your membership within two days to receive our 2023 training bundle, which includes:
- 4 weeks free unlimited training.
- Food plan
- Free Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology consultation with Motus Health & Performance.
- 5 Banana Blossom salads.
- InBody scan.
- CBT training shirt.
The following Terms & Conditions apply:
- Offer valid to new members who are local residents or workers 18 years & older only (photo ID required).
- Not valid with any other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Not transferable.
- Offer not valid for returning members who have held an active membership within the last 12 months.
- Promotion commences January 2nd 2023 and ends February 28th 2023.
- Offer not valid for CBT Athlete Program or CBT Youth Program.
- New members agree that upon claiming this offer, they adhere to the membership agreement outlined in Chocolate Box Training’s Terms and Conditions.
Mechanics of entry:
- Complete the online enquiry form before downloading the Chocolate Box Training App from your favourite app store.
- Create an account and book in for your initial trial session.
- Claim the Free Trial Session - Summer 2023 and ensure your profile has been completed.
- Sign up to our Unlimited Membership ($69/week) within two days of your first session to be eligible for the training bundle (as outlined above).
As with any exercise program, you assume certain risks to your health and safety by starting an exercise program and/or participating in exercise activities. Participants are urged to always consult a medical professional or physician for participating in activity or starting an exercise program.
Chocolate Box Training is owned and operated under Sleaping Giant Pty Ltd. This is an Agreement under which you agree to become a member of Chocolate Box Training.
- Safety – You agree to give us all relevant health and fitness information before performing any exercise in our facility. Each time you use our gym you must ensure you are in good physical condition and know of no medical (or other) reason why you should not exercise.
- Sign Up Fee - Set-up (and reactivation) fee is $65 AUD. This is an administrative fee to cover the set-up costs of your membership and is non-refundable.
Minimum Term Agreement - A minimum of 12 debit weeks before any cancellation or downgrade of membership package can be made.
3a. A minimum of 5 debit weeks is required to be completed for the Athlete Program before any cancellation or downgrade of membership can be made. This is in line with the prescribed training blocks.
- Putting your Membership on Hold - If we agree, you may freeze your Membership for travel, medical or hardship reasons but must give proof. We do not hold memberships for laziness or lack of motivation. We hold for a maximum 4 weeks for holidays (if travelling for longer, please supply documentation); injury hold for a maximum of 8 weeks and pregnancy hold for a maximum 12 weeks (however, we will take into account on a case by case basis). Those on weekly membership payments must give 10 days notice. Fortnightly payments must give 3 weeks notice and monthly payments must give 6 weeks notice. All requests must be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations – You can cancel your membership within the Minimum Term Agreement, but the remainder of the minimum weekly charges and the sign-up fee will be not be reimbursed. Cancellation of memberships outside the Minimum Term Agreement can be made. Allow 10 days’ notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellations to your account.
- Insufficient Funds – Your bank or credit provider may charge you an overdraw fee for insufficient funds. Our third-party biller (ezidebit) may also charge an administration fee of $15.80 AUD.
- Infractions - Any dishonours caused by the member will incur a $15.80 AUD fee charged externally by our third-party biller (ezidebit).
- Late Fees - A $3 AUD late cancellation or no show fee will be applied for Group and Strength & Conditioning. A late fee of $15 AUD will be charged for a no-show or if not checked into (in the building) 5 minutes prior to the start of any Reformer Class. You must cancel out of class or remove yourself from waitlist 2hrs before start class time. Please note, an additional administration charge may be charged based on payment method by our third-party biller (EziDebit).
- Transaction fees: A transaction fee of $0.69 applies to all membership debits. Note there is an additional transaction fee of 2.2% for all payments processed using credit card. These fees are automatically applied to your account upon each transaction and are not covered by Chocolate Box Training.
- Changes to method of payment must be made directly at Reception or via email to email@example.com. Please note that changing payment details on the CBT App doesn't update on our system.
- Personal Hygiene - Towel use is compulsory for health reasons.
- Gym Attire - We encourage you to train with a shirt on.
- Gym Equipment - This is your gym, so be sure to put away any weights or equipment back to its proper location.
CBT GAMES '23
Our in-house fitness event to celebrate and challenge you. Female and male teams. 2 divisions. March 11th.
Learn more about the classes we offer and what suits you.
FREE CHILD MINDING
We're a family gym - of course we have Child Minding.
SAUNA & ICE BATH
Book into our sauna or ice bath sessions to help recovery.
We have a beautiful, large studio with 20 Reformer beds and over 60 classes per week.
IN-HOUSE ALLIED HEALTH
Whether you're injured, have a chronic illness or looking to enhance performance. Motus HP have you covered.
MEET OUR TEAM
We've got an epic team of passionate Trainers with vaired backgrounds, qualifications and passions.