$50 January Promotion
This offer is valid until January 31, 2020, unless otherwise stated in writing by the Chocolate Box Training.
Offer valid for first time guests who are 18 years & older only, (photo ID required). Offer subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-exercise screening & to standard guest membership terms. Not valid with any other offers. Not transferrable. Limit 1 offer per person. Sign up now and receive your first 4 weeks of unlimited training for $50 AUD. Further provisions may apply. Contact Chocolate Box Training for more details.
“Try Us for Free”
Try us for free is valid up to a maximum of a day (or 1 class/session), unless otherwise stated in writing by Chocolate Box Training.
Offer valid for first time guests who are local residents or workers 18 years & older only, (photo ID required). However, minors may be eligible for our youth classes. Conditions apply, see reception for further for details. Offer subject to satisfactory completion of pre-exercise screening & to standard guest membership terms. Not valid with any other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Not transferrable. Limit 1 offer per person.
As with any exercise program, you assume certain risks to your health and safety by starting an exercise program and/or participating in exercise activities. Participants are urged to always consult a medical professional or physician before participating in activity or starting an exercise program.
Chocolate Box Training is owned and operated under Sleaping Giant Pty Ltd. This is an Agreement under which you agree to become a member of Chocolate Box Training.
1. Safety – You agree to give us all relevant health and fitness information before performing any exercise in our facility. Each time you use our gym you must ensure you are in good physical condition and know of no medical (or other) reason why you should not exercise.
2. Sign Up Fee - Set-up (and reactivation) fee is $65 AUD. This is an administrative fee to cover the set-up costs of your membership and non-refundable.
3. Minimum Term Agreement - A minimum of 12-week debit payments before any cancellation or downgrade of membership package can be made.
4. Putting your Membership on Hold - If we agree, you may freeze your Membership for travel, medical or hardship reasons but must give proof. We do not hold memberships for laziness or lack of motivation. We hold for a maximum 4 weeks for holidays (if travelling for longer, please supply documentation); injury hold for a maximum of 8 weeks and pregnancy hold for a maximum 12 weeks (however, we will take into account on a case by case basis). Those on weekly membership payments must give 10 days notice. Fortnightly payments must give 3 weeks notice and monthly payments must give 6 weeks notice. All requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Cancellations – You can cancel your membership within the Minimum Term Agreement, but the remainder of the minimum weekly charges and the sign-up fee will be not be reimbursed. Cancellation of memberships outside the Minimum Term Agreement can be made. Allow 10 days’ notice via email to email@example.com for any cancellations to your account.
6. Insufficient Funds – Your bank or credit provider may charge you an overdraw fee for insufficient funds. Our third-party biller (EZ Debit) may also charge an administration fee.
7. Infractions - Any dishonours caused by the member will incur a $15 AUD fee charged externally by our third-party biller (EZ Debit).
8. Late Fees for Reformer Class Only - A late fee of $15 AUD will be charged for a no-show or if not checked into Reformers Class (in the building) 5 minutes prior to the start of the class.
9. Personal Hygiene - Towel use is compulsory for health reasons.
10. Gym Attire - We encourage you to train with a shirt on.
11. Gym Equipment - This is your gym, so be sure to put away any weights or equipment back to its proper location.