EVEREST BASE CAMP
Climbing 5500m to Everest Base Camp
& conquer the highest downhill marathon
Everest Base Camp Half/Full Marathon 2024
This is a breathtaking experience, one you'll be telling your friends about for years to come. Anyone who's been, raced it themselves and been in the shadow of Everest first-hand, they will assure you that the feels you'll get from this adventure won't be beaten.
ONE DAY YOU WILL ONLY HAVE 1 DAY...GO BEFORE YOU CAN'T
When: May 17 - June 2nd 2024
We organise your internal helicopters, trekking & marathon forms, so you don't have to worry about a thing!
We provide you with a comprehensive packing list, assist you with your visa application information and all trip expectations.
Half marathon (21km) or full marathon (42km) options are available. If you are not sure which event is appropriate for you, let us know and we can provide you with further information and expectations to help you make a decision.
Bookings closing 15th Feb 2024.
Note there must be a minimum of 6 people committed to this trip for it to take place.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu pre and post trek (Breakfast included). 3 nights pre trek and 1 night post trek.
- Internal private helicopter from Kathmandu to Lukla to start the trek.
- Internal private helicopter from Namche Bazaar to Kathmandu at end of the trek.
- Comprehensive pre trek information and packing list.
- 12 day Base Camp Trek that reaches altitude above 5500m.
- Accommodation along the trek to Everest Base Camp.
- Everest Marathon race entry.
- Accommodation at Everest Base Camp.
- Required permits and park fees.
- Local English speaking tour leader.
- Required number of porters (1 porter per 2 passengers)
- Visa and application processing.
- Airport transfers within Nepal.
- Expert training program to best prepare you for the trek and marathon.
- Pre travel information session.
- Sight seeing tour in Kathmandu.
- International flights, Sydney - Nepal return.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Optional extra activities in Kathmandu.
- Outside of breakfast at the hotel pre and post trek, meals are to be purchased personally along the trek. You can expect to pay around $15 per meal but it varies along the track. Guides and porters will provide information daily on where meals can be purchased.
- Electricity and showers will be available to you along the trek at an additional rate. These extras are optional and the guides will provide information on when these are available and the appropriate fees involved.
- It is culturally appropriate to tip in Nepal. Expect to carry additional cash for tipping your guides and porters post trek. Further information on this and the above points will be covered in the information session.